Friday, July 20, 2012

First post.

So, this is my first post, as the title says. Here I will be making a list of things that will be posted in the future.
But - first of all - let me introduce myself. My name is Gabrielle.
I may be young, but I have a lot of experience in this field. Sure, maybe not "officially" or "on record", but I've grown up in a family of psychics, tarot readers and astrologers; my Christmases used to be attended by psychic investigators and homeopathic doctors.
My mother worked with Dorothy Allison. Not that I'm bragging, but if I'm going to put important info on here, I want it to be believed.
I've seen shadow figures since I was in the crib (yes, seriously). I've communicated with ghosts of family members that have passed on.
I've read the tarot from 13 years old until the present day. I've known things about people that they don't know about themselves.

But I digress.
Here are some of the posts you'll see here:

  • An informative post about indigos and starchildren - why not everything you read about them is truth.
  • A constantly updated post outlining spiritual literature that I recommend, and occasionally reviews of the same.
  • Information about Ascension/Awakenings - and how to tell if you're having one.
  • How-to's on how to protect yourself from unwanted spirits/ghosts - if of course, you can't call in the professionals.
  • Information on psychic attacks and how to defend yourself; also information for helpful literature about the same.
  • How to tell if the psychic(s) you wish to hire are frauds/will cause more harm than good. While not every psychic is a fraud, there are quite a few that are.
  • Preventative information about how to keep ghosts/unwanted spirits out of your home.
  • And much more.
So stay tuned! :] Second post will be coming very soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I have opened up comments to everyone. Please do not misuse this as otherwise I'll be forced to moderate comments again.
Thanks for all your comments and feedback ahead of time.